Friday, July 13, 2012

I know what I like, and I know what I hate

Often folks get the idea that I'm always mad or depressed, this isn't the case at all. The truth is there are a severely limited few things that make me happy, a few things that piss me off and a TON of things I could care less about it. As I have aged it seemed obvious to cut out the things I hate and the things I don't care about from my life, therefore there are only about 4 or 5 things that truly make me happy.

I also know that pretty much every friend I have had in my life has fucked me over, some more than others. It seems that when people meet someone different from them (like me) they immediately want to change them into something they are not. I really don't care for most people, I fake it to get along in life but I am much happier alone. 

There is also the added fact that if you don't allow anyone to become your friend you will take away their ability to hurt you in the end. I recently made the mistake of allowing someone new to be a friend, I will NOT make this mistake again.

I will die alone, and that is EXACTLY how I want it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment